MORUMBI CONSULTING SL is the owner of the website located at the domain name www.side-gallery.com (the “Website”) with CIF B67018473 and address in Barcelona (08005), with contact email address email@example.com.
This policy has been configured scrupulously respecting the current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (the "LOPD") and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (EU) 216/679.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT
In accordance with current regulations, SIDE GALLERY informs users that the data they provide through the Website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency for which SIDE GALLERY is responsible.
Users, by checking the box, can expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
○ Respond to inquiries, provide information required by the User.
○ To be able to carry out the sale operation carried out by the User.
○ Forward the newsletter on the website.
○ Sending commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider's sector.
○ Carry out statistical studies and user profiles in order to send them, by electronic, postal and telephone means (including alerts by SMS, or other similar means of messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to them about the products or services related to the offered by SIDE GALLERY as long as they have previously given their consent, as well as participate in satisfaction surveys.
The personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to any third party, except in specific cases in which said transfer is covered by the LOPD and may only be accessed by SIDE GALLERY staff, as well as by third parties who provide services to SIDE GALLERY related to the aforementioned purposes.
Users must notify SIDE GALLERY of any modification that occurs in the data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
SIDE GALLERY will try to diligently verify the veracity of said data, reserving, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond to it, the right not to register or cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Said prior verification does not imply in any case the assumption by SIDE GALLERY of any responsibility for damages or losses that may arise from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which only the user will respond.
SIDE GALLERY guarantees that they have adopted the legally required security levels of protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and measures of a technical, personal and organizational nature at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
3. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the data strictly necessary to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for any other purpose.
Hosting: Cpanel Inmotion Hosting
Email provider: MailChimp
Email Marketing Provider: MailChimp
Customer acquisition: Facebook Ads Google Analytics.
4. EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written communication addressed to: Barcelona, carrer Llull 109 (tercero), CP 08005 duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI and with the reference "Protection of personal data" , as well as by phone, email or fax.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more agile and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them and serve to make the advertising that we can show you more efficient.
WHAT DO WE USE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
● Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
● Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and that can only be read by the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for personalization of web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
● Third-party cookies: These are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (eg website analysis or advertising). According to its purpose:
● Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of the response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
● Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
● Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc. Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences,
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Social network cookies , which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the button to share content on this website in a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
● Facebook cookies
● Instagram cookies
The cookies on this website help to:
● Make it work properly
● Save time by not having to log in every time you access the web
● Remind you of your settings
● Improve the speed and security of the web
● Being able to share the content of the web on social networks
● Continuously improve the website
● Show you ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
By deactivating to delete cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu .
7. SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, SIDE GALLERY informs you that the personal data that occasion of registration and participation in this website are entered by users in it will be incorporated into a file owned by the name "CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS FILE" whose purpose is to maintain your status as user, as well as the periodic postal and / or electronic referral by us of advertising information, to which you. expressly consent.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding their personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular postal mail to SIDE GALLERY calle Llull 109, 3º CP 08005 Barcelona, Spain. Communications requesting the exercise of rights must be accompanied by a copy of a national identity document or equivalent identification document.