from ARCO series
Manufactured by Olivetti Synthesis
Die-cast aluminium, painted metal, plastic material, vinyl leather
89 cm x 38 cm x 67 h cm
35 in x 15 in x 26,4 h in
Domus No. 462, May 1968, p. 13, advertisement
BBPR was founded in Milan in 1932 by Rogers, Gian Luigi Banfi, Ludovico Belgiojoso and Enrico Peressutti. Among their most important projects are: The Pavia master plan, talian Shipping Pavilion at Paris International Exposition, The Heliotherapy Colony, Legnano, E42 Post Office, Monument to victims in German concentration camps, Milan, American Pavilion, Milan Triennale.